- 4 Baking Potatoes (cut them as seen on photo, about 3/4 deep about 7 times) Make sure you do not cut potatoes through
- 1 shallot, peeled, sliced
- 1 slice of home bacon cut as seen on photo (you may also use bacon, sliced)
- 2 slice of ham, sliced into strips and rolled up as seen on photo
- 2 slices of your favorite cheese, cut into strips
- 1 tbsp. of vegetable oil (it could also be olive oil or grape seed oil)
- pinch of salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 1 link of smoked Hungarian Paprika Sausage or any kind of smoked paprika sausage that you like, sliced
You may also sprinkle your favorite spices on the potato as the recipe is not carved in stone The most important thing is that you enjoy yourself and make it your own. Your kids will love to help you with this recipe and I’m certain that it will become another family favorite. You may serve it as a side dish with barbecues or on its own.
and bake in a (375F) pre-heated oven for 25 minutes
After 25 minutes remove from oven and fill Each Slit Any Way You Like Using The Ingredients.
Fill Each Slit Any Way You Like Using The Ingredients
Bake for another 15 minutes or until golden. Usually doesn’t need any more than 15 minutes.
Bon Appetite! Have fun with this decorative comfort food Until Next Time
Spice Up Your Life!
Visit Our Websites